Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stark Whiteness Dress - Everything doesn't suit you.



Today's outfit is not one of my favorites I confess. I bought this white dress last year from forever21, and had never gotten around to wearing it since I am afraid of white and there was never an appropriate occasion. I figured I would give it a wear this time around. It came with a thin white belt but I did not like how snug that was and it lifted the already short dress abit higher than I felt comfortable with. I decided to add abit of color to the stark whiteness and used a purple belt, purple flower earrings and purple plaid headband to do this. The dress is cute, but I just felt like this one was "not me". I am sure someone else could rock this and make it look just lovely, but I just felt uncomfortable with the fit and look of it .Maybe I'm just not suited to primarily white outfits...










Dress: forever21
Shoes: Kmart
Headband: Torrid
Earrings: Store in Barbados
Necklace& Bangle: Store in Barbados


Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I love the white dress. The cut suits you well! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I HAD THAT DRESS! lol I sold it on Fats and was always sad that I did! :D

    you're crazy because that dress looks so HOT on you! The only thing I not feeling are the white shoes (because i don't like white shoes! lol)
    I always wore colored heels or a pair of red flats with that dress.

    i'll agree that it's not as glam as you normally wear but still really cute! own it

    :D

    ReplyDelete