Wednesday, June 22, 2011

G21 Blue Spotty Dress


I wanted this dress for a few months and was finally able to get it. I had actually preferred the same styled dress with the pink leopard pattern, but nonetheless I like this very much as well. I find peplum dresses so flattering on almost any shape, but will shall see if this dress from asda.com fits into that category. Now the dress is a snug little number that runs mid thigh length, and the material is alot thinner than I thought, so I am thinking of pairing with leggings, but what about a pop of another color? I was thinking of red, but that reminded me too much of superman. What other colors could I wear with this dress besides black and blue?


Btw, does anyone know how to go about making a collage of pictures like you see in magazines with the clothing, shoes and jewelry?


Thanks for looking : )

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress!! I think it would look best with black leggings. I am sorry but I don't know how to make a collage. Kiah

    ReplyDelete