Monday, June 6, 2011

Classic Black and White


You can't imagine how good it felt to finally go out and sing. I have been sick for so long, and even though I am not 100 percent yet, to be able to go out and sing lifted my mood so much. I ended up singing one of my favorite songs "Listen" by Beyonce, and trying "ET" and "Whip My Hair" for the first time. Let's just say I'll never be trying Whip My Hair again...I sounded aweful lol. I had my outfit all planned out , but ended up changing my mind, and going for the more toned down skinny jeans and a black and white animal print top with cut out sleeves. I just threw on the only pair of white earrings I could find, even though they did not match lol (note to self buy some white/silver earrings)

 
Here is also a back profile photo of what the top  looks like pulled down long like a tunic. I was just trying it on the first time a couple months back when I first got it.
 The Spiked bracelet and huge owl ring I wore (on separate hands ofcourse :D).


 

Top: 121Avenue
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Ring: Forever21
Earrings/Spiked Bangle: Store in Barbados
Eyeshadow: 120 Palette
Thanks for Looking :)



6 comments:

  1. loving the print and accessories! tres fierce XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!! I am loving that top/tunic!! Your blue makeup looks fabulous on you! So glad that being able to do your gift brings you such joy!! I would love to hear you sing. You should put up a VLOG of you singing! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I love the 120 palette, most of the colors are so vibrant. I might put up some clips of me singing in the near future if I can get some decent recordings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo, sexy. And Singing, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE!your accessories! And that print on that top/dress is just lovely on you!

    thanks for stopping by my blog! and for the sweet comment:) I am wearing Essie's Coat Azure.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need you to dress me! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete