Monday, May 23, 2011

Bon Voyage Miami - Some outfits from vacation

So you may be thinking, hey she's uploading posts very often, but I'm trying to make this a routine so that in a few weeks my blog will not be stagnant. due to my forgetting I decided to put up some photos of a few of the outfits I put together for the trip I went on awhile back to Miami. It was a wonderful trip and the cruise was the icing on the cake. We passed through Cozumel Mexico, Hondorus, Belize, and the Cayman Islands. The food was pretty good..especially the ice-cream/yogurt  which I ate every single day, sometimes twice a day. I have lots of photos of different areas I could put up, but for now, this will just be about fashion. My favorite pieces came from MADRAG, Forever21, Marshalls, Rainbow, and dots. You will notice the black shorts (my first shorts ever!) quite often, I loved these so much, I bought 2.
 

















































I loved this top from Rainbow so much! It was cool and so comfortable in Miami's hot weather. The sides also had a drawstring so you could adjust the length of the sleeves. I got the cute bow headband from forever21. I'm still mourning the loss of the purple one I left at the hotel :(.
    
      


































Forgive the wet spot, spilled some water ;) I got this comfortable top from Marshalls in a lovely teal color. The earrings are threaded earrings I got from a shop in Barbados.

  















 Yup, I'm wearing them again, coupled with a beige jacket and pink tank from Dots.























Ok..I know..the lipstick is a no no. This was the first time I ever wore pink lipstick..and it was pretty bright, but after I got the tan..well...I won't make this mistake again lol.

I got this dress from Torrid. I love this especially paired with a wide belt. It's so girly!

   

There is a story behind this animal print dress that I wore to a night of Karaoke on the cruise. I bought it from Torrid, and I knew I would not wear it the way it came, since it was too long and I like having sleeves. Solution? a few inches were cut off the bottom of the dress and added to the sleeves :)




























and finally..what I wore to the Captain's ball. My favorite evening dress, by Adrianna Papelli.



Thank you for looking ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks hun :), I did not even realise the blog was visible alreay lol..only started it a few days ago. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete