Monday, May 23, 2011

Fräulein 8 Colors GeL Cream Eyeliner Eyeshadow.

   When I first came across these Fraulein gel liners on ebay, I knew US $13.30 for 8 gel liners was too good of a deal to pass up, and good thing I did because the next day the price went up. Gel pots usually sell for US$6 each. All 8 gel liners are creamy, vibrant colors, and most of all waterproof. The colors stay on all day and work great as not only eyeliners, but eyeshadows and bases!



They came in these adorable tiny purple boxes and the jars were all sealed.

 Except for the turquoise gel liner, all of these are true to the colors in the pots. The turquoise came off as a shimmery silver with a minimal hint of blue..not what I was expecting. My favorite colors, would have to be the fuschia, gold, purple and blue. These 4 colors are the most pigmented and stand out beautifully on my darker skin tone.

This picture does not show the full vibrancy of the colors!



LEFT            RIGHT
purple                 white (matte)
gold                    fuschia
cobalt blue           turquoise
silver                  peach
                        






I am wearing cobalt blue on my lower eyelid which is a close dupe for MAC's Paintpot Electric Sky.





These are definitely a keeper and can be purchased at fraulein. I have also seen similar versions to these on ebay, coming from Hong Kong such as from notebook.edge.


Thanks for looking, and please follow my blog for regular updates :).

No comments:

Post a Comment