Friday, May 20, 2011

Karaoke on a Sunday - Some of favourite outfits from the past. (Part 2)

A night of singing in our own key. Now that was fun, going to Ocean Park on Sundays, and all the best and worst singers would gather to belt out their favorite tunes. Too bad they closed down so quickly. I did not wear much with this dress, some leggings, and some gladiator styled heels.I was quite content to accessorize with just the thick gold cuff bangle. PS Looking back I should have tied the sash in the back, but I thought it was cute in the front.


 I wish I had a better photo of the shoes.These were expensive and looked lovely..but the felt very uncomfortable.

Simple smoky eye look, and that's about it.

Dress: K&D
Shoes: Aerosoles Gladiator Heels
Bangle: Diamond Girl
Eye Makeup: 120 Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment