Monday, October 3, 2011

Purple Passion DIY chained sleeve


 Hey everyone, I missed posting for such a long while and I have so many things to share, but just to get the time. Sometime back I acquired this lovely purple printed dress from Evans. It fit abit more snugly than I was comfortable with, and so I paired it with leggings. Did I ever mention that I NEVER wear sleeveless outfits? Well I don't and for some it may be silly, but this was a big deal for me purchasing this one shouldered dress...but something was missing. Yeah I am starting to like "more loud" and "less simple"  so I came up with an idea. I started out trying to make a capelet out of chains...FAIL...and then I figured a better and easier solution would be to make a chained sleeve. Well I did and an hour or so later....


and then I paired it with an ear lace set that I made!




Dress: Evans
Earlace: Handmade
Shoulder Armor Sleeve: Handmade
Ring: Bijoux
Boots: UK Store.




Thanks for looking. See you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you look stunning! So pretty in purple! Love your dress and the chain sleeve is dope! Your makeup is always on point! Kiah

    ReplyDelete