Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Saga Of The Red Skirt


So, if you know me, you know that I usually wear clothing that keeps me fairly covered up. It is not always intentional, but it is something I have recognized I tend to do. If I wore a dress that I felt was short I always wore leggings and I never really wore skirts. I bought this skirt sometime back at forever 21 and never got around to wearing it. The color is what initially caught me, and this time it grabbed my attention as I was searching through some clothes I had not gotten a chance to go through. I also found a top that I had from 8 years ago (Bat sleeves!) and fell in love when I paired the two together. I finished the look off with my comfortable boots.



Skirt : Forever 21 (red bandage skirt)
Top: Jenns Fashions I think (8 years ago)
Boots: Ebay

Thanks for looking! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment